Angel Enjoy Complaint
Terrible communication - Eyelash Extentions
Now that I would like to return the outcome is not the same.
I purchased a groupon to get my eyelash extensions and called to book an appointment. I was told that I was unable to use it because it is for first time customers only.
The fine print had no mention on this and even states that it can be repurchased after 30 days!! I asked if they can still validate it because I am unable to get a refund and was told to call Groupon and they will refund it back.
I called groupon and filled my report they did mention I would get a refund but later received an email stating otherwise. I went ahead and sent a text message to the person who books the appointment with a screenshot of the email from Groupon explaining that my money can't be refunded. The merchant opened my message which I saw the read receipts on to only find later that they turned them off so they can ignore my message.
This lack of communication is just utterly unprofessional and unacceptable. Customers shouldn't be held liable all because the merchant failed to mention a critical point in the fine print.
I am now in the process of getting this escalated as high as I possibly can and even emailed the CEO.
This is just terrible customer service.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- no shipment of order
- Terrible Customer Service
- Paypal's service is great but some of their live support people are quite terrible
- Pathetic communication
- Poor Markeing
- Multiple alerts and communications without mentioning what medication/prescription they're...
- voucher purchased out in the middle of nowhere
- The Worst at Communication
- Communications Company Fails at Communication
- Greyhond be Burlington VT to Montreal
- Be ignored
- I would highly recommend them to anybody needing a mover.
- Horrible company beware!
- lightning fast communication
- Terrible; Terrible; Terrible; It the worst thing ever.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you